Take the A923 towards Dunkeld after approx 2 miles you will enter Kinloch. Look to the right for the small disused church, turn right & go up past the church, stay on this road until it ends at Middleton Farm steading (2miles). Follow the rally signs from this point.
Bowland Trails is a young woodland which is specifically dedicated to running Huskies. The trails offer a wide variety of challenge and fun to both dogs and mushers with the odd view and a bit of wildlife thrown in. The planned trail will be mostly grass, very hilly and hard going, depending on weather there may be a short section of hard-packed road (not hazardous to fit feet).
- Undercover facilities for mushers meeting and presentation
- Catering :- Facilities may be provided.
- Toilets :- Will be available – please use them.
- Smoking :- If you feel the need, please do so in your vehicles.
- Staking Out :- The parking area is not suitable for staking out dogs, however if you stake out your dogs – PLEASE fill in all holes.
- Camping : – Available at rally site for a nominal fee.